Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Working Out, Youtube Style



Hey guys! Today, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite workout accounts on Youtube! These accounts are great for days when you need to workout at home or if you are looking for a new workout plan to do at the gym. So here are the direct links to my 5 favorite, in not particular order.

1. Runtastic Fitness (she had a killer stair workout that got me hooked to her channel)
2. LIVESTRONG Woman (anything LIVESTRONG is fabulous, need I say more?)
3. BODYNOMICS (always has great leg workouts for toning the booty)
4. Tone It Up! (beachy spin on their workouts and has the catch phrase, COWABUNGA... how cute?!)
5. Be Fit (overall great general workout videos)

So if you decide to try out any of these great Youtube accounts, let me know and tell me which one is your favorite! If you know anymore that I didn't mention please list your favorites too. My workout routine is starting to get boring and tedious so I definitely will be getting ideas from these accounts to spice up my workouts.

So are we all stressed about getting our beach bod ready along with trying to finish craziest and last month of the semester in full swing? I know I am.  Lets not give up... workout when you can and eat as healthy as you can. Here is some motivation of the week and some brain foods that we can all use to fuel up our noggins:
Fitness motivational quotes

1 comment: