Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

Hello all! After a fun filled Easter Break spent with my boyfriend and family, eating was number one thing on our to do list. So this week, along with getting ready for the last month of undergrad, getting my fitness on is a main priority (hey, I have to prepare for the warmer weather... that will come eventually!)

I came along this 30 day squat challenge many times while surfing through Instagram. This intensive work out is making me wonder, could I handle such a thing and did any of the women posting this scary workout actually finished it? If you haven't seen this already, take a look at it for yourself.

Do you think you could do it? I guess that is why they call it a challenge! Squats are not only great for getting those always desired glutes but they overall are a great workout. Squats work practically every single muscle in your body.  Okay that’s an exaggeration, but it’s not far from the truth.  If you’re looking to burn fat, you want to do exercises that trigger as much of your body as possible so it’s all getting worked and exercised.  On the other side of the coin, if you’re looking to build muscle, your legs and back can put on the most muscle in the shortest amount of time.

I think I'm going to try it and see if it is worth the hype since squats are one of my favorite exercises.

And here is a squat themed motivational picture for you guys! I hope you have a good week and keep powering on.

No comments:

Post a Comment