Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let's Get Motivated!

Welcome to Fight for Fit Fitness Blog! Tucker and I (Amanda) would love to guide you to your most fittest and healthiest year of your life! We will be posting all different work outs and meal ideas along with motivating words and images weekly.

What is great about Fight For Fit is we will be giving you fitness perspectives for a guy and a girl, which we are both in our senior year of college at Sacred Heart University.

For me, I think it all starts with motivation when it comes to being fit and healthy. A little motivation is good way to start off your day and especially your daily workout. While surfing Pinterest this afternoon, I saw this image and immediately was motivated and inspired to squeeze in my daily gym time.  It may even motivate you to get into your sneaks and go work out!

Fitness


Being fit is not just going to the gym or working out from your home with barely any effort. It is about being dedicated to being in your best shape and also EATING HEALTHY. Believe me, I know that may be the hardest part.

If we all motivate each other, maybe by looking at motivating Pinterest and Instagram blogs or even having a gym buddy (I think that is one of the best ways to get you to go to the gym), 2013 will be the fittest year of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment