Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Get What Needs to be Done


Ladies, and maybe guys as well, listen up!

I know it could be hard to try to get to the gym at least 4 to 5 days a week during the semester here at SHU (today I had to push myself to get to the Pitt since I had to wake up for my dreadful 8 AM this morning). And on days I do not go to the gym, I always feel extremely guilty. But, that just makes me go harder the next day at the gym.


So if you ever have these days where you just cannot seem to fathom going to the gym because of piling homework or unbearable stress, try this easy workout to get some killer lazy girl abs. You can even do it on your bed right before you sleep!
 

Don't know how to do these some of these workouts? I always make may way to the great ol' Youtube to watch tutorials of the naturals doing it if I'm not too sure the proper way to do it.

So feel guilty no more! You can always squeeze a workout in during a busy SHU semester, even if its on your bed!

And of course, here is my fitness motivation picture of the week! Hopefully this will get you off you little behinds this week!
fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment