Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Social Media Accounts that get you Motivated


Scrolling through your Twitter and Instagram feed could be the most entertaining and boredom killer we could be doing on our iPhones. So why not check out some accounts that will give you work out tips and motivation? I love to favorite tweets from my favorite fitness accounts to reference back to in the future. And who doesn't screen shot images from Instagram? The majority of my screen shots are from my favorite Instagram fitness accounts with work out and fitness ideas that I always look back to.
I would like to share with you my favorite accounts that I get a lot of tips and motivation from! Hope this will liven up your social media feeds and just give you some great ideas to help stay fit.

My favorite fitness Twitter accounts are as follows:
1. @FITNESS - Fitness & Nutrition - Daily tips on health, nutrition, fitness, dieting and more. Helping you build a better you!

2. @FITNESSpics - Fitness Motivation - Daily images of motivation and fitness

3. @LiveFitToday - Health & Fitness - Here to inspire people to become healthy, work out, eat right and live a longer life. Live Fit Today

and now for Instagram...

1.  @igfitclub - Find your inspiration, motivation and fitspiration here with best photos of fit women and instagram fit enthusiasts!

2. @fightforfit - LIVE HEALTHY = BE HAPPY!

3. @getyourdreambody_ - post inspirational pictures to help you get your dream body!

So go ahead and follow these great social media accounts. I know I get so excited when I see an update from them and of course they are always so uplifting for me. The great work out and health tips are always a plus as well!

This motivational picture of the week actually comes from the Instagram @GETYOURDREAMBODY:

1 comment:

  1. This post was very useful and informative on how to keep up your motivation to go to the gym after a long day. I think following these twitter account keeps fitness on your mind in a very fun non discouraging manner

    ReplyDelete