Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Humpday Boost!

I'm all about the motivation. Especially since this week because for me, this week has been DRAGGING on. But for me, going to the gym is an escape. So if you are feeling a little run down this week, try these motivational steps to get you going!



fitness
Out of those motivational tips, I think the most helpful to me are: look at pictures of what you want your body like, SUMMER, music and weight loss. If you get a chance to browse on Tumblr or Pinterest of any Victoria's Secret model, just imagine you too could look like that! And then you will feel just like them when they model on those gorgeous and exotic beaches modeling those adorable swimsuits. Who would have known to run off a small cookie it would take you to run 12 laps around a football field. If this does not make you think twice about binging on cookies, I don't know what will!

I saw this picture before and I thought it would be the most perfect motivation to get us girls to the gym. Of course, it has to do with hottie mchottie, Ryan Gosling and who doesn't love a cute little puppy?
My Fitness Inspiration... Ryan Gosling

No comments:

Post a Comment